My first outdoor grow eva

Hey guys,1st time poster,long time lurker!

what an awesome site this is!

Well this is my first attempt at growing "green", Im just so sick of relying on scurge dealers and them in turn ripping me off one way or another so I thought "Fuck it" I would have a go myself.

Being a lawnmowing contractor I decided to make my own "mix", I have a steady supply of grass to which i let rot down and steam in the bag for a few days,when it smells like ol' wifey on her monthly's) it then gets turfed into my "shitpile" and dug in, (talk bout steaming fucking hot!!) this is what she is growing in now,also put mulch on top, it has already started to break down and rot thanks to all the rain we had over the last 3 days.

I only use seasol and powerfeed on my lady,I think shes doin' not bad for 5-6 weeks,started here on seasol from day 1 and built up to powerfeed just last week, my baby was on seasol before she was even born! i soaked the seed in a weak seasol solution for 48 hrs and it was planted, had a tail already amazing seasol rocks!

im going to leave her in the pot as we are renting and is easily moved about, I am also going to plant a few late ones the next few days in the garden and see if i have any luck with them,just waiting for them to pop there heads out .

again awesome site and thanx got some great advice from here,keep it up

Paddle

Hope the pics upload ok as i have no idea what im doin!!

post-11377-1198402950_thumb.jpg

post-11377-1198402979_thumb.jpg

post-11377-1198403035_thumb.jpg

post-11377-1198403581_thumb.jpg

Edited by King Paddle Pop Lion

Thanks mate,yeah will be repotting her later this week,not sure if I want to put her in the ground as renting, will probably do it boxing day if Bunnys Hardware are open,can anyone tell me exactly what type of mull plant she is, got the seed from a bag from fuck knows where! I know that she is a she,no balls on my bitch,yay! Edited by King Paddle Pop Lion