outdoor grow space need sudgestions

hi all iv been geting ready to plant outdoors sine the start of june i no long time prep, i found 1 realy good site where i plan to plant. my space hase been leveled coz its on a hill side where the acses is realy hard coz the only way i get up and down from there is with my homemade rot resistnt rope lader .

i made the terace lean into the hillside to capture any water when it rains i also have made small trenches round it leading to the spot to redirect heavy rain hopefully

i have cultivated it to a depth of abot 30 to 40cm at spots riped out all roots pulled out rocks ect. the whole cultivated area recives in summer just over 6.5 hours of direct sunlight

i have worked into the soil compost dynamic lifter coconut peat ozmocote, mulched up manure with hay and straw and water holding crystals and water holding bags underground

and with the bags i put them in the ground and instead of just covering them up i put a 13mm poly pipe down to each one so that i can reboost them with water and nutes i also conected to each one of thouse pipes that go to the bags i conected them all up by t sections and pipe just below the ground i also have run a 13mm pipe bout 50 mtrs away underground where it sticks out in a hollow tree with a funnel inside wich you cant see and thats where i plan to water my babies when i can be botherd the extra 50 mtr walk down the hard to reach hill (its prety fucking steap like / that angle) also when it rains the tree in the middle dripps water so the bags get more water!!

i was wondering how meny plants can i grow in the space it mesures bout 3.5 to 4 meters and 2.3 to 3 meters wide or any tip or advice for me?

thanks