some advice please experienced gardeners

yeah i'd be more inclined to use say a 50lt pot and add some perlite or similar for moisture retension. and maybe look at bringing it indoor under lights 12/12 for a week or so to find the sex of your plant so as not to waste your time with a male. find a good organic fertilizer and dont over water and things should go ok. happy growing.

thanks for the advice guys, im not looking for a monster as my fence aint all that high lol so i was thinking if i double the pot size (i have to move it twice a day to chase the sun) would that be enough for a small medium plant? also any truth to the tale you can sex the plant's by the little hair type things poking up from 1st branches??

thanks for the advice guys, im not looking for a monster as my fence aint all that high
Put some trellis up and plant a passion-fruit or something.
so i was thinking if i double the pot size (i have to move it twice a day to chase the sun) would that be enough for a small medium plant?
You can't control the growth rate like you do indoors, nature is in control and that plant is not going to be contained to a small pot unless you want to take a crash course in Bonzi techniques, if you find a larger pot too heavy put it on wheels. lol
also any truth to the tale you can sex the plant's by the little hair type things poking up from 1st branches??
No.

lol