Need Help

Guest Wacked

G'day I've got a problem with 1 of me plants . I gave them there last dose of nuets last sunday and it seems to be thinning out around the top buds , it looks like some of the resin sacks have opened , Im not sure if I should pull it or wait , Im hoping that it will fattern up as the other 2 are still about a week away , should I wait and see what happens ?

B) cheers

Wacked

Im not sure what strain they are but there all different , there's one that has always been about 5 inches taller and alot bushier than the other 2 it had nice tight buds on it untill about 2 days ago then I noticed that the buds had gottern longer and did'nt seem so tight , I dont think it had anything to do with the neuts as it has'nt affected the other 2 , Im hopeing it will fill out some more as I've tried some and it's a really nice smoke .

B) Wacked

well I didnt pull it , it looks like it's still growing but it does'nt seem as sticky , man it stinks amost a rotern in a nice way , I also noticed some of the leaves have gone purple around the out edge , I'll try to get some pictures and post them up here , this is my first indoor grow and Im rapped with the way it's turned out .

Cheers

:rolleyes:

Wacked

:) Yea man if she 's lookin a bit dormant/sad ya might wanna try puttin in some veg.nutriant(nitro)

I,ve found it to work with a few indoor patches. The plant seems to show signs of nitro depleation, (they may slow groth or mabey start to turn a shade of brown) and in the strains that flower for longer allways benefit a nitro boost about half way through the flower cycle.

:) Yea man if she 's lookin a bit dormant/sad ya might wanna try puttin in some veg.nutriant(nitro)

I,ve found it to work with a few indoor patches. The plant seems to show signs of nitro depleation, (they may slow groth or mabey start to turn a shade of brown) and in the strains that flower for longer allways benefit a nitro boost about half way through the flower cycle.

I_should_have_you_ponder_that_I_am_a_headache_raged_half_lunatic_crazed_by_too_much_lonliness

Nice pic Tom , well I pulled them , hung and now drying , very nice smoke indeed what else can I say but thanks all for your advice , I did pretty well for my first indoor grow , now it might be time to turn my hand to a scrog grow , I might be able to get more yeild per square ft as Im growing under a 400 hps and my grow space is 1700x1050x600 , I do have a clone that I got of of the only female I wrote about that some time ago titled broken branches she now under the 400 and should start to reveg then I want to take more clones of her for my next grow , well I'll try my best to keep her grow (buy paying my power bill ) and getting help from the members of this site .

Cheers :)

Wacked