leaf problems

has anyone come across a problem like this cant figure it out thought it was ph problems first changed it abit but all the other plants arent looking that bad . . not sure what you guys think

Look underneath the leaves very carefully, this looks very much like spider mite (very very very small critters) try spraying with white oil (must saturate the plant - leaves including underside as much as possible- then repeat a few days later !.

It could also be a PH/nitrient related problem but you have not given enough information to make a viable diagnosis.

Please provide, method of grow soil-hydro-run to waste or recirc, ph levels, nutrient used and strength, temp and humidity etc.

But I would spray them anyway -carefully with a weak solution if you can - better safe than sorry !

lol

I'd think it was more ph/nutrient related, Just gotten over a case of spider mite myself, and they seem to leave small pin head sized white spots on the tops of the leaves, not the blotches I see in your pics. Also looks like the ends of the leaves are starting to shrivel a bit, which I'd say was a nute/ph prob too.

Having said that, I'd still follow maxgrows advice and check VERY carefully underneath the affected leaves. Tiny black moving bugs, and they lay shitloads of even tinier white balls (eggs).

Good luck either way Howske.

lol