More RACISM by the Iemma(hey thats a FOREIGN name) Gov.

Thousands in cash seized in Sydney drug raids

December 12, 2007 - 6:49AM SMHonline

Four men and a woman have been arrested and hundreds of cannabis plants and thousands of dollars in cash seized in drug raids in Sydney's south-west, police say.

Police raided premises yesterday at Campsie, Greenacre and Belmore and allegedly seized $120,000 in cash, 400 cannabis plants and 30kg of cannabis leaf.

Two 27-year-old men and a 35-year-old man were charged with supplying and possessing a commercial quantity of cannabis.

A 53-year-old man and the woman were both charged with cultivating a commercial quantity of cannabis.

The four men were refused bail and are due to appear at Burwood Local Court today.

The woman was also refused bail and will face Bankstown Local Court today.

Strike Force Cobley was formed in September to investigate an Asian criminal syndicate allegedly engaged in the cultivation and supply of hydroponically-grown cannabis.

AAP

Drug laws were designed as a tool of RACIST oppression originally and they STILL are used that way ! :unsure: ....Jess

Edited by Jess Stone

Strike Force Cobley was formed in September

strike force huh? Yeah real heroes.

what a world we live in where the police consider themselves a strike force amongst civilians.

Its a good name tho, most accurately describes what they are. I guess if you're into heavy combat where the enemy is unarmed and unprotected the police could be the career for you.

Just check out this video short for the doco-series called Dallas SWAT, pipeman...

When Aussie coppers see this stuff, it must gee em up, some what... :peace:

Give it time, we'll see the same shit happening on our shores. :nono:

I've been watching it for some time now on the "Criminal Investigation" channel on Foxtel. It appears that Dallas SWAT has access to the full range of Military firearms, and then some. When you see shit like this, it makes ya wonder how far away are we from "New World Order". :bongon:

:peace:

^^^ When I had Austar I used to watch that channel, another show called "Cops", had a section devoted to drugs. It was real sad the way you could tell that they were picking easy targets just because they were on camera. Like they would pull some dude over just because he come from a house where drugs were known to be sold. Why didnt they go into the bloody house then??? That series made me cry, because all the people they were arresting, were obviously only users, with small amounts in there possession, but wither way off to the can they go.

Watching the Swat type of shows was freaky. they would use small tanks and shit to basically rip half the house apart before they even went in. I can understand it to a degree with fortified houses, but what they did was just sick. Imagine having half a dozen hooded bastards with machine guns waking you up in the middle of the night, in that way.

America scares the shit out of me, if that is what they do to their own citizens.