40% of smokers mentally ill

Guest niall

Well I Say it Deos But only for a few stoners please i know that marajuwana is no good for me now but if anyone has expericed phcicotic episodes from it and has smoked it safly again i miss my love plz tell me there is hope for Me to smoke my religion agian i miss it soooo0ooooooooo0oloooo much plz im very very agry about the fact that the doctors tell me i can never smoke agian plz stoners that have expericed phicosis tell me i can smoke agian i misss mj :applause:

WaitingTheReturnOFMyGod=MJ wrote:

"Well I Say it Deos But only for a few stoners please i know that marajuwana is no good for me now but if anyone has expericed phcicotic episodes from it and has smoked it safly again i miss my love plz tell me there is hope for Me to smoke my religion agian i miss it soooo0ooooooooo0oloooo much plz im very very agry about the fact that the doctors tell me i can never smoke agian plz stoners that have expericed phicosis tell me i can smoke agian i misss mj "

Waiting,

There are strong opinions here about conventional drugs and marijuana as a medicine. I assume that you're taking anti-psychotic medication. To be on the safe side, I'll try and keep my advice ganeral. Perhaps the reason your Doctor said no mj is: There could be some bad interaction between mj and your specific meds.

On the other hand, most Doctors, and especially Psychiatrists, will tell patients NO to any recreational drugs or non-traditional (as in mj) medicine. Especially if the patient is on psychiatric drugs.

I read your post over on the intro board. I'd have to say to you (and I mean no offense) that from your writing, it appears that your thinking right now is not completely normal. There's no way to be sure, but you COULD be endangering your mental health by adding mj to your drug regimen.

You always have the option of getting a second or even third opinion from different Doctors.

Maybe talk to a pharmacist. Just go to a drug store and most pharmacists will take the time to answer questions. Ask them about interactions. It's their job to know such things.

Good luck to you,

Dee

Edited by DrDee

I have to strongly agree with Doc on that. The pharmacist goes to school as long as the doctors and they only study medication.

The hospital nearly killed my mother with potassium when she got an infection after breaking her hip.

If not for the pharmacist, I don't know where she would be!

Years ago, people went to the pharmacist before the doctor alot of the time. I do it more often now. They really do know more, and most of them care more than ppl realize.