for those with humidifiers

im thinking of getting a humdifier found decent site thats got a few well priced.....if i run 1 of these do i need to run an oscalting fan as well cause its gonna take up more room, and it will be good in the drying stage shud work a treat any 1 got any experience

as 2 how long takes 2 dry hang up with a h/fer blowing on the buds??? ta peace :P

Well using a humidifier to ' dry ' weed will prolly take twice or three times as long to dry as what it would with a ordainary fan ... in fact it may never dry properly and may even result in moldy weed .. so i dunno what end you want to acheive here ? :P ... or have i been drinking too much Metho again ?

humidifier = a device for increasing the amount of water vapor in the air

:P

ooops yeh i mean dehumfer.......theres a place in qld that sells a few, got a midi model enuf for a bathroom space and smaller for $200.......and they can be used to dry clothes and stuff so im guessing they shud be sweet in a tent shud dry much quicker than ordinary fan cause me tent without the light on can get above 60% RH wich isnt good when it rains here and its warm.

costs about 10c every 10 hrs to run wich isnt bad. Will i need a osc fan going with one of these??? i hope not cause me fan takes up 2 much room as it is.

if your oscillating fan takes up too much room get a smaller one...if u wanna maximise the growing space in your grow tent then perhaps suspending it above the canopy would work...if you can afford a dehumidifier you can afford a $20-$30 oscillating fan...and they are considered essential by most growers...

..let us know how the dehumdifier works out...