plant hieght

indoors it is usually better to tie the plants down to form an even canopy of buds and when that is done the buds all mature at pretty much the same rate :peace: if you havent tied the plants down you can remove the main cola to bring the light a little closer to the lower buds to give you an increase in yield, but imo you should just wait until the plant looks mature and then start training your next crop :peace:

yeh well they told me 2 grow it natural...its a d/stone plant.(celtic stone strain)

Leave the plant the way it is... from what you describe the plant is much older than is good for training. If you tie it down now, it might stress the plant, adding lots more time to when it will finish.

If the cola on top finishes out first, you can harvest it first, that will give you some bud, and it will give the lower buds more light after you take it. Make sure you take the cola off with a clean cut to reduce stressing the remaining plant.

I've harvested up to half a plant before, with little to no side effects on the rest of the plant.

Next time for a higher yield, tie your babes down when they're still in the vegetative (growing) stage. You'll get a nice sea of green this way. You want the plants to 'grow into' the training process while they are still young & pliable, not force an already flowering plant into bending over.

Enjoy your cola!

PHDinTHC

Edited by PHDinTHC

2 late.........i tied it down. the big azz top cola was hogging all tha room. its my 1st go so i didnt want to get all crazy but yeh in veg shuda tired tha top, oh well so far for me 1st go im happy i see buds and see some nice looking 1's, ill have 2 buy some scales 2 see how much my girl loved me, tha other 1 gave me trouble from tha start and was a male.