Dutch Masters Gold (flower)

I started using Dutch Masters Gold (flower) recently and so far I am pleased but I am only in the 3rd week of flowering. Anyone finished with Dutch Masters Gold (flower), DM Liquid Light, DM Max?

I use Botanicare nutes with impressive success but always trying to improve. Liquid Karma, Pureblend Pro, Coco Cat, Bananna Manna, Green Fuse, Big Bud, Shooting Powder.

Main Strains- G13, Skud, Heavy Duty Fruity

Method - DWC, 5gl buckets

Edited by CannaBush

Yes I am using the penetrator. I think eventually I will blend what I have been doing with the DM Gold.

I would like to hear someone who have finished with DM Gold though. I had some left over DM Gold that I mixed with my typical fert mix and the plants responded well so there might be some benefit mixing DM Gold with my typical recipe.

Smoke and Out :)

I use DM Gold with DM Max (a chelating agent) on a run to waste system and find it gives much better results than the old DM Advance and I gotta say I luv Liquid Light :peace: I dont know whats in it but it makes a big difference The only change this time around is that I'm using SilikaMajik to see if it makes a difference. The great thing about Gold is that I no longer have to add potash or fulvic acid(messy stuff). Hope this helps

Cheers

hello cannabush would you be kind enuf to share your opinion of heavy duty fruity ... does it breed true and stable , is it a big yeild , is it a potent smoke?

all the best with your nutrient cocktails :peace:

:peace:

Frazzle, HDF is a good strain, easy to grow, big heavy buds, medium tall but a big plant. 9 weeks, loves bannana manna, and needs support, strong smell, make sure the nutes are strong, I use - DWC using Liquid Karma, Pureblend Pro, Coco Cat, Bananna Manna, Green Fuse (Root), Big Bud wks 2-4 , Shooting Powder last 3 weeks you get good dank man, with no shooting powder still good dank. I use Manna the last at least 4 wks or all the way from week 4, make sure you string the branches after Manna bc they will break. Keep the nutes strong and it is potent, good taste, I give it 8 out of 10. But weak nutes can dampen the potency. If you use Shooting Powder make sure you flush at least 10 days, I use some Manna during flush too and you can flush in the dark up to 10 days. I know that sounds crazy but try it. :toke:

Let me say this, if you are not using Bananna Manna you are missing out, sticky, sticky, sticky, crystal, results, the more you use the more you get in oil and crystals, esp in a DWC system but it works well in other methods too.

I did not start with beans I was given some cuttings so I'm not sure how varied it is from beans. :peace:

Edited by CannaBush

I use DM Gold with DM Max (a chelating agent) on a run to waste system and find it gives much better results than the old DM Advance and I gotta say I luv Liquid Light :peace: I dont know whats in it but it makes a big difference The only change this time around is that I'm using SilikaMajik to see if it makes a difference. The great thing about Gold is that I no longer have to add potash or fulvic acid(messy stuff). Hope this helps

Cheers

Eden, thanks for the input, from the start I notice a difference, branches are more stiff, leaves are erect esp after Liquid Light, dark green response (Skud, Frost, both local strains). But what about the bud? What strain you working it with? I guess I will eventually find out :peace: I am not use to such high PPMs that DM GOLD recommends, starting at 3/4 strong, 1200 PPM's, that is tripped out man. :peace:

I'm giving this stuff a go at the moment, using the whole range and nothing else with.

Harvest in another 3 weeks, but I've gotta say I'm impressed with the difference so far. Stems are way thicker and stronger than normal. Don't have any problems from using such high strength nutes (I'm using the full mix, not the 3/4 one).

Strain is PPP, purchased from BDS.