The aches and the pain!

eexpee

Question

Hey eexpee sorry to here your doing well. Get yourself some Lemsip Cold and Flu that will help you sleep. ;)

Smoke as much as you want :P it will help you sleep for longer.

Its fluids that you need, Get some ribena to lightly(weak) flavor the water this will help you drink more :P

Put a bottle next to your bed and drink, drink, drink.

Thats about all ive got to help you with.

Buddy.g

P.S. It could just be dehydration. :)

Thanx guys. Well, I smoked with my gf, we had some laughs, I felt I had more energy, now im back to the way I was...come to think of it, I think im having a relapse of glandular fever that sent me to hospital a few months back. Shit. No fun. Im assuming in this state it wouldnt be a good idea to try some san pedro ay?

I'm not usually one to discourage choofin, but I don't think filling your throat and lungs with smoke willhelp to much if you've got glandular fever or the flu :/

If your vaporising though, go hard ;)

Doesn't OzStoners have a resident doctor yet? Most other occupations/professions seem to be represented here :) maybe we could advertise a position for one.

POSITION VACANT

We have an online position for a stoner doctor who is willing to provide professional advice for paranoid stoners who are too scared or ripped to visit a doctor in the flesh.

Remuneration will be in the form of enough growing information to keep the successful applicant up to their ears in buds for the rest of their natural life.

Dr Jayant Patel, aka Dr Death need not apply :)

Get well soon eexpee, once you're better you can smoke extra to make up for any missed sessions :P

:P

if you notice an animal when its sick..it doesnt eat....or move much....perhaps thats a good idea for humans too...

i would recommend keeping the liquids up however..as they are very easy to digest..

hot water with lemon juice...honey...and vinegar was what my mum used to give us when we had a cold as kids..

i think lots of vitamin C from oranges and lemons would be helpful..

my previous post in this thread was simply telling you what you wanted to hear....this post is telling you what i would suggest doing and not doing....part of which is not choofing while your body recovers..

so..in conclusion...lots of fresh juices high in vitamin C...little to no food for 3 days....lots of time in bed doing nothing...is what doc grok recommends :)