Here's a less bias approach.

http://www.howshouldivote.com.au/

Simply enter your postcode, choose your electorate and answer 20 questions about the main issues, it then provides you with your own personal howtovote card based on your answers.

It's provided by getup.org, saviors of Australian politics IMO ;)

Hey thats excellent

Hmmm it says I should vote Democrats first, Greens second,..... but I'm going to change the preferences at the end and enjoy putting Family First, LAST hehehe

I liked that Drug laws get their own tick box too, cool :peace:

I dont vote for anyone, I hate all parties and they dont deserve my support, I'm not registered, and until someone actually brings up legalizing Marijuana in medicinal and recreational use, you will not be seeing me vote

However, I will be wearing my custom "I VOTE FROM THE ROOFTOPS" shirt with a sniper rifle on it during voting day

edit:

I just did that test and said I should vote Greens

Family First, isnt that a racist party? In England they used to use that name for their racist party

Edited by Shang Tsung

Family First, isnt that a racist party? In England they used to use that name for their racist party
They are a pro religion party which here in WA is directing their preferences to a party they would normally view as devils spawn just to make sure they don't go to the Greens. One of the things that Family First can't handle is that the Greens want same sex marriages to be recognised in law, they think it means the end of the average family.

:)

wow, that howshouldivote.com.au site is awesome.

it switched around my 1 & 2 vote in the local house-of-representatives. Looking at how they answered the questionnaire it seems my local Democrat member is more similar to me than my local Greeny.

(local Democrat STRONGLY disagreed with drug laws, while Greeny just casually disgreed. etcetc)

Very interesting site.