Cheating the Hangman

pipeman

http://www.cheatingthehangman.com.au/home_book.html

Wade starts off singing the praises of living on drugs, and then as if in an effort to prove himself wrong relays the details of his life as a heroin junkie. He claims it was the best of times and the very best of times. Good luck to him. Thats the last way I want to end up. To me it seemed more like a nightmare than a dream. And I'm not talking about the trafficking risks, I'm talking about being a slave to a drug.

Its an OK read.

I have been down the path of a junkie in my younger days i was hooked on that shit on and off for about 10 years and it was the worst time of my life.

IMHO any one that says it has been the best time of there life being a junkie on heroin it fucked in the head, the weight loss the pain when u dry out and all the trouble it causers because you will do just about anything to keep that pain away once it has u by the balls...

Wade Agnew probably knows as much about heroin and the law as anyone. He used it for three decades, was a successful heroin trafficker for ten years, and has studied the legal status of heroin continually since first discovering the drug at University in the late 1960's.

"My affair with heroin has been an on-going one. I fell in love with it the first time I tried it; as a medicine for what ailed me, it was second to none."

The author of the recently released autobiography "Cheating the Hangman: True Confessions of a Heroin Trafficker" Wade is calling for the immediate legalization of heroin. Heroin trafficking gives you a very unique perspective on its status in society. The ongoing campaign of denigration is orchestrated, widespread and unrelenting. As Goebels said, if you repeat a lie often enough, eventually people WILL believe it.

CRIMINAL...

JUNKIE....

LIAR.....

CRIMINAL...

JUNKIE....

LIAR.....

What makes you qualified to judge him as a person? So what, you got a dodge vape, get a new one from another company! No need to slander the bloke. Take it up with small claims if you're that pissed.

You smoke pot right? That makes YOU a criminal also so you can't judge ANYBODY.

On another note... the link doesn't go to the book, it goes straight to the site selling vapes.