Need help indentifying this problem!

Hi!

On Wednesday, I noticed the leaves at the bottom of all 3 of my plants had turned yellow. Today (sunday), I had another look, and the leaves above have started going yellow on the edges as well. On the leaves on the very top, little specks of yellow are appearing all over as well. I was thinking a magnesium deficiency but I'm not sure.

(Sorry about the picture quality)

Also, on the other plants, a couple of the bottom leaves have curled up and died?

post-13657-1195364150_thumb.jpg

Edited by stillborn

Hi!

On Wednesday, I noticed the leaves at the bottom of all 3 of my plants had turned yellow. Today (sunday), I had another look, and the leaves above have started going yellow on the edges as well. On the leaves on the very top, little specks of yellow are appearing all over as well. I was thinking a magnesium deficiency but I'm not sure.

(Sorry about the picture quality)

Also, on the other plants, a couple of the bottom leaves have curled up and died?

looks like not enough nitrogen in ya ferts. or ya using no ferts at all?

looks like nitrogen dificiency to me just buy a fertiliser wich has nitrogen in it . . like blood and bone theres heaps of products out there i think nitrosol is pretty good ive never use it but a good sea weed extract like seasol would do the job aswell . . and yeh check your ph it should be around 6.2-7.0 a good thing to do is buy some dolimite lime and chuk that in your mix that helps stabalise your ph .. check the ph of your water and adjust it my tap water comes out at 8.5 wich is way to high i mix in abit of vinegar to lower the ph to around 6.7 and its all good

torana2000 ........ looks like not enough nitrogen in ya ferts. or ya using no ferts at all?

WantDaChronic .... i think your pH might be slightly off, that or you didn't dig a deep enough hole and its hit shit soil scratchchin.gif the more details you give us the better the replies will be

Tom ....Yeah, your PH should be 7.0 - 7.2, let us know what fertilisers you used and how much as well.

All are right - what's the word "nute lockout" due to PH either not in range (6.2 - 7.2ish ?)

:thumbsup:

nitty.

Yeah like I said I haven't been using any fertilizers whatsoever. I have Miracle Grow (For roses) and some sea weed plant food (maxigrow i think) that I could use.

If I haven't dug big enough holes what should I do? Cause the original soil was very dodgy. I have 90 litres of Yates Dynamic Lifter Potting Mix that I could use to set up a few metres next to where the current site is - should i try doing that? And moving the plants to there?

Will get to testing the soil tomorrow.

I tested my tap water tonight - its about 7, so that's okay.

You have 90 litres of Dynamic Lifter Potting mix sitting there but you put your cannabis plants in shitty soil with no fertiliser??

Hmmm

After you've given yourself a couple of good back handers and a decent slap, go dig the above mentioned potting mix in and move the plants.

Plus

If you really want to help them, mix a little perlite to give the roots a help with oxygenation

Or

If your really serious and want to see some startling growth, buy 2 bags of coco, Canna or SriLankan, mix some perlite as well and use hydro nutes at 3/4 strength with straight tap water.

Guaranteed :peace: