seeds that dont sprout?

I have a few seeds which didn't sprout when I tried to germinate them, I have a feeling I did it wrong since it was my first attempt and the advice I got on how to do it was from a dumbarse friend

this seeds didn't sprout and have been sitting in the container I tried to germinate them in for the past few months, I read that guys guide(sorry forgot your user name) on germinating them in a glass of water, will this still work? or have the seeds had it, thanks.

mate dont give up , i tryed cracking my seeds and after a week a saw nothing the i put them in a glass of water and after another week they only just started to crack temperature has alot to do with it in my opinion make sure the temp is around 25 27 and check them everyday theres something about the moon aswell they some ppl believe it has alot to do when planting seeds look it up if u want . . . . just keep at them mate good luck

i wouldnt give up on seeds unless they dont crack within a couple of weeks as some seeds can have a really hard time just cracking through the shell let alone sprouting :sly: you can put a bit of sand paper in a match box, put the seeds in there as well and then shake it around to scratch the seeds which is meant to make it a little easier for the seeds to crack open, but i havent personally tried it so im not speaking from first hand experience :rolleyes:

well depends on how you did it the first time

i usually always pop beans in either cotton wool or paper towel some say not to but meh i always get decent results

but there are always a few that dont pop and i usually always pop them in some soil and just see what happens and believe me i have been surprised quiet a few times by non popping seeds popping up after a week or so :sly:

anyhoo give them a try

cheerz :rolleyes: