Where do you people buy your HPS/MH kits?

for all my electrical supplies i goto to an electrical wholesaler.. where the electricians shop.. alternatively you could always buy from Philips direct.. Philips are the ones that make the Son T range.. and are probably right up there with the best you can get..

im pretty sure Philips and Silvania have wholesalers with in Oz..

Thanks guys, yeah I'm looking forward to it.

As for exhaust fans, nothing at this stage planned but we'll see if heat and air becomes a problem. I admit thats the one area I haven't put much thought into yet but I do have 1 or 2 options, on the side of the room is small door leading under the house I could dremmel a small whole and put a fan in there but there is a small window in the room (its a toilet room afterall), I'm hoping it lets enough air in that I don't need to worry. As I said I'm a babe in these woods so I'm playing it by ear but I'm quietly confident all will go well. My main problem is probably humidity when they flower. It gets very humid here late Summer. A bridge to cross when I get there :peace:

imo that bridge should be built now without a exhaust fan your humidity will be sky high and your CO2 in the room will be very minimal opening a window wont cut it

Ah okay. I'll get onto it then. I'll look around and see what others have done but I think my best bet will be cutting a hole into that door and exhausting it all under the house. Just to work out the fan size/power I will need. Room as said is about 90cm wide, 150cm deep, 200cm tall, any feedback welcome but I have plenty of time to work it out, the lights I don't expect to have until late next week sometime. The sun is holding the fort until then :rolleyes: