Your Favourite Ethnogen.

Hey all,

Without sounding all philosophical, It's been a little life goal of mine to study the different ethnogens out there... I love both the varied plants/cacti/fungi that are out there, and thier effects... as i do cultivating them, and knowing that when i trip or whatever, i know it's all because of my effort, a nice feeling all round.

I'm constantly looking to expand my collection, and will hopefully be adding some peyote and peruvian torch to my collection soon enough, and can't wait, i however can't get my hands on any Sally-D, if anyone could PM me or reply or whatever, with any possible ways to get this amazing plant please let me know, i'd love any info anyone is willing to give!

Anyhoo, just wondering what if your favourite particular ethnogen is and why, helping me to become aware of more ethnogens that i mightn't be aware of, and personal experiences are always awesome.

So i'll get the ball rolling, my favourite is Psyclobe Cubensis (brazillian strian if anyone was wondering) I love them because of the earthy deep spiritual experience that they give, i always seem to learn a few things both about myself and the world around me every time i have them.

I love them all! ......well except datura :thumbdown: we've yet to come to an understanding.

DMT is probably something I'm most interested in -atm I've got an acacia tree that's growing in my

parents back yard. I can't wait to be able to harvest that one :thumbsup:

San Pedro cactus is there too, and growing nicely in the sth est oz conditions. I really like this

plant and it's effects.

Mushrooms (subaeginosa) from the melbourne region are great.Beware of temporary paralysis

if you take them too often tho. I love mixing tryptamines with Perganum Harmala (Syrian Rue) and MAOI

which makes the trip more intense and longer...also enables DMT to be orally active.

Salvia Divinorum is an interesting one. my first break through experience with this plant

was mind-blowing- both beautiful, frightening and bizarre....soon after it was made illegal and my plant

was involved in a fatal accident :thumbdown:

and obviously MJ!