Good old Brownies

Do you like brownies? I know I do, because they are so simple to make from using fresh(dried) buds.

What you will need.

25g of good bud, remove as much stem as possible.

250g of Brown Sugar.

125g of Butter.

300g of Cooking chocolate.

80g of Flour

2 eggs.

300ml of fresh cream.

And finally a pinch of salt.

First you melt the cooking chocolate and add the well chopped buds of your choice.

Next you combine the eggs, sugar, and blend well with a cake mixer.

Then add the cream, flour, butter (melted but cooled), and salt. Blend these ingredients well.

Finally blend the two mixtures and place in a non stick muffin tray, then cook at 165 degrees celcius for about 20 minutes.

It is a tasty treat that is guarenteed to raise a smile, hope you enjoy this snack. :huh:

Guest Urbanhog

25g of buds? thats nearly an ounce of buds thats a pretty potent recipe :) heheh since if you grow your own, I am sure thats not the issue :huh:

Yeah I can surely image that "It is a tasty treat that is guarenteed to raise a smile, hope you enjoy this snack." just like you said,

Cheers for sharing mate :D

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

:D Thanx Urbanhog, I know you'll love em!

Just a word of warning for the newbies, start off with just one on a empty stomach. Don't get too carried away. 1B=1.25G

For serious stoners, I wouldn't recomend any more than 4 or 5 or it could get a bit rough.

Please enjoy, but use with caution.

Peace Gangaman ;)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.