Bikies to be 'wiped out'

POLICE have vowed to eradicate bikie gangs from South Australia by forcing members interstate or sending them to prison.

Assistant Commissioner (Crime) Tony Harrison made the pledge yesterday after dawn raids on 25 bikie-related properties uncovered loaded firearms, cash and drugs – including marijuana crops inside hidden bunkers in the Adelaide Hills.

Assistant Commissioner Harrison said a new taskforce, which begins operations this week, would use tough anti-bikie laws being introduced by the State Government to take a "heavy-handed approach" to outlaw motorcycle gangs.

Yesterday's raids – which involved 120 detectives and uniformed officers – were the last to be conducted by the current anti-bikie taskforce, Operation Avatar, before it is officially replaced on Thursday by the Crime Gang Taskforce.

The new taskforce would have twice the number of officers assigned to the bikie problem, including forensic and financial experts.

"Police want to make South Australia a hostile environment for outlaw motorcycle clubs and their associates," Mr Harrison said. "We would like to see no more motorcycle gangs or their associates operating in this state now or in the future."

"We will be relentless in our approach to the illegal activities of outlaw motorcycle gangs.

"If that means moving bikies out of South Australia or into custody, that's what we're all about as a law enforcement agency."

Mr Harrison said yesterday's raids targeted four of the eight bikie gangs known to be operating in SA, uncovering marijuana plants, various loaded firearms, ammunition and illicit drugs.

One hydroponic marijuana crop was found inside two shipping containers buried on a property at Bird in Hand Rd, Woodside, along with loaded pistols, amphetamine, various knives and $82,500 in cash.

Mr Harrison said the buried containers were an example of how sophisticated bikies were becoming in a bid to disguise their illegal activities.

"Once again, we have seen a total disregard by outlaw motorcycle gangs to the law," he said. "They believe they are a law unto themselves." Premier Mike Rann welcomed the latest raids, saying the only way to deal with bikies was to keep applying pressure.

"No state has gone in as hard against the bikies as South Australia has," he said.

"We are constantly changing and updating the law in order to continue to put pressure on outlaw motorcycle gangs involved in organised crime."

He said there should be "no tolerance or sympathy for people who are basically drug dealers and manufacturers and who are involved in a range of violent crimes".

Source: www.news.com.au

Interesting post WDC

Eradicating a whole sector of society eh?

These politicians :D they live in another world I think?

Wipe out the Hells Angels eh? ;) It must be election time, the stories are getting hilarious now.

I don't much like the organised bike club scene, those guys party to fuckin hard for me and have too much fun :)

;) although, I have always thought if you want to put a fucking big ARREST ME sticker on your back by signing over your bike, money, mrs, life etc to a bunch of egotistical costume wearing FREEKS then.... ^_^

At least they keep the filth busy tracking their drug dealing :D

Carry on ;)

Interesting post WDC

Eradicating a whole sector of society eh?

These politicians :) they live in another world I think?

Wipe out the Hells Angels eh? :D It must be election time, the stories are getting hilarious now.

I don't much like the organised bike club scene, those guys party to fuckin hard for me and have too much fun ;)

^_^ although, I have always thought if you want to put a fucking big ARREST ME sticker on your back by signing over your bike, money, mrs, life etc to a bunch of egotistical costume wearing FREEKS then.... ;)

At least they keep the filth busy tracking their drug dealing :D

Carry on :)

Thats hilarious , and on deeper levels whos anyone to judge another how they want to live there life?? or wether we choose to smoke ? a uniform blue or black is a curse in my book , they dont live totally by there own ideals there moulded by codes and spiritually crippled , may aswell wear a bar code but i know which side of the fence id rather be on ;) societies attempts of justice are like grasping for straws that dont exist ;)

lets face it.. most bikies are tossers... well nearly everyone ive met has been... and really they dont have any place in my life at all.. as i probably dont have any place in theirs.. but lets face it.. its supposed to be a free society.. and the law states i can be a wank stain bikie if i like.. thats the freedoms we are all supposed to love so much..

wiping out bike gangs hey... what about the old fellas.. we had the viet vets ride through town today... and.. i might say a fucking right decent bunch they are.. not your average bikie.. do they mean to wipe out these as well... or the so called "trouble" gangs... i think its just a policy push for election time... good luck i say... the last time they picked on the bikies in Adelaide they blew up the NCA building in king william street with a letter bomb. .. what a fuckin mess that was.. .

i guess what i am getting at .. just because i dont got much for that life style.. doesnt mean others cant..

in Adelaide theres a lot of ram raids done .. usually by homeless kids in stolen cars... i got a way better idea.. lets irradicate the homeless.. i mean with all the taxpayers money theyll waste on trying to get rid of bikies( i see this being an all out war and they will need air, land and sea support) they could buy a house for every homeless kid in Adelaide which is sure to get the ram raid rates down...

lets face it.. most bikies are tossers... well nearly everyone ive met has been... and really they dont have any place in my life at all.. as i probably dont have any place in theirs.. but lets face it.. its supposed to be a free society.. and the law states i can be a wank stain bikie if i like.. thats the freedoms we are all supposed to love so much..

This is true SS, we should be allowed to dress up as one of the Village People IF we feel the need lmao :D ^_^

wiping out bike gangs hey... what about the old fellas.. good luck i say...

i guess what i am getting at .. just because i dont got much for that life style.. doesnt mean others cant..

My brother is a 1% and he doesn't even smoke pot ! ;) He's gonna be spewin when he finds out he is being run out of town for having a few weird friends :D better advise him South Oz is off the itinerary this year ;)

Maybe I'm at risk because I used to race bikes and know too many bikies?

Am I guilty through association?

Do I need to worry about erradication too? ;)

... the last time they picked on the bikies in Adelaide they blew up the NCA building in king william street with a letter bomb. .. what a fuckin mess that was...

what was the name of that other little shit hole in WA the Gypsey Jokers blew up when the local publican (ex cop) shot a few of them ? :D they seem to like explosives for some reason ? lmao :) ;) :)

in Adelaide theres a lot of ram raids done .. usually by homeless kids in stolen cars... i got a way better idea.. lets irradicate the homeless..

Don't give the cops any ideas man, they're fuckin gung-ho enough as it is ;)

SS is right, what about the VVMC and the Ullysses MC. Tho not outlaw biker clubs as such, they do have a rightful place, to attract new members and continue as clubs.

No doubt there is good and bad elements in all MCs just as there are in government, state or federal.

The government of SA e.g. makes a nice income from the sale of all legal drugs in state. And use their police force to thug it.

The one drug which competes with this trade the most, is the one SA has the best reputation for, cannabis.

However in protecting both reputation and the legal markets wine/tobacco/ pharmaceutical, they continue to raise the value of the competition, which is completely ludicris. Unless of course that is the desired effect ^_^

The way ive always seen bikies is they do what they do and they never seem to bother me , i was home invaded some time back and i actually thought and still think it couldve been bikers , but im not going to sit here bagging them out , i mean at what point does a biker go from being in the rebels to a ulyssees member ?? when hes got grey hair ??, well good on em and if they like doing some shadey deals or wat eva im not seeing much different in the police force ?? I mean if your families been raped and murdered by bikers ,well i feel sorry for those people , it can be very understandable to not like them , but what about people who are have the same things happen at the hands of non bikers do they start hating all human beings ??

its all bulll shit ^_^