Hanging ducting

As the tittle suggests;

I have just purchased some rather weighty accoustic ducting (double layer ducting with that itchy yellow bat material inside), and would like to know the best way to attach \ hang \ trail this stuff, say along the roof or along the walls of the grow...

Concerned about making holes in it.

Does this stuff tear \ loose bits fly off into the centrif?

post-12826-1193530414_thumb.jpg

Sorry for pic qual and size

billos

What i do to hang ducting is get some of those plastic ties big ones and some small hooks.

I place the ties around the ducting loose screw the small hook into were u need to hang the ductin from hook the hook through the ties then pull tight until it holds in place move a foot all so along the ducting and repeat before u know it will be hung.

There many diffrent ways that ppl do it and u will get a run down on a few ways of hanging ductind so before u know it u will have a few idears...

like others have said u need to tie it up.. it depends on your grow room to where you tie it to.. is it a room.. a wooden box ..quad metal panda frame?? find a fastening point and tie it up.. As long as you dont tear the inner core of the duct the outside insultation wont be able to reach the cent fan and if it did would just be blown out the other side without a hassle... If you use cup hooks you could cut thru the outer insultation and feed cup hook thru the inner wire core to save tieing....

your standard cheap wire hangers can be bent to the correct shape of your duct work your working with, and it is fairly cost fre if you have to get thigns drycleaned just save them and the should work wonderfully for nearly any hangin neds lights and anything else oyu would ned to hang...i hope this helps some people in the herb growing adventures.