How much off a 250W?

Why do you ask?

Do you have a 250 or are you planning on getting one?

How much room do you have?

How many plants are you growing?

There are lots of point and considerations that come into play that will determine your final yield.

But my guess and i do emphasize guess, with 1 plant in a standard 2 door laundry type (600 x 400 x 1600high) cupboard would yeild for you maybe 5-6 oz, more or less if grown correctly or not.

But like i said there are other things to consider that i have not mentioned. (Perfect growing conditions that i never seem to get right) lol :P

Cheers

Buddy.g

edit-- Go up the top of the screen and click on the learning centre and then select room calculator. Follow the directions from there that will help i think to get the best size light for your box.

Edited by buddy.g

I'm planning on getting one, it will do me until I move out and then it can serve my mothers.

Just had a look around old junk and found an unused chest of drawers, it's 580x380x840high, do you think this is good?

Wish I had a good digital camera, oh well I'll be buying one soon.

I don;t know how long should I veg?

I think that 840 high might be a little small for a veg/flower box as once you put your light in, then your pot, then allow the distance from your plant and your light there isnt much space. It would be better if it was taller so then you have more room to veg your plant for longer. How long you veg depends on how much room you have. Look in the local rag as you can pick up cheap and free cupboards that would suit you perfectley.

good luck :rolleyes:

with scrog an experienced grower can get 1 gram per watt...so a 250watt light could yield you 250grams (9 ounces)

...as a beginner you might only get half that or less...yield depends on veg time...breed of seed...experience of grower..lack of pests..and many other factors.

you will grow slower in soil...

i would estimate you would get about four ounces your first grow...

a perpetual harvest system (where you have plants always in flowering mode) could yield you 4-9 ounces per 8 week crop cycle...an oz per week...at optimum....

Aldi supermarkets have digicams for $89

...its time to watch the simpsons now :D

:D love and :rolleyes: y'all

Edited by grok