Cycocel

Hey, I've just made the switch from soil to a 40plant nft system. My intention is to straight switch and finally try this SOG method.

When I bought the system awhile ago the guy sung high praises of cycocel so i bought some, now I've forgotten the dosage he recommended, and through all my googling i cant find any dosages. I tried 2ml / Litre on a couple of stunt plants and they looked burnt from it while still under a fluoro, so was thinking of toning it back to 1ml/litre but am starting to think maybe 1ml / 2litres.

All crap aside, I'm sure there must be someone who knows an appropriate dosage and could spin some helpful info my way, which would be highly appreciated!!! I'm aware of the dangers of using cycocel and withholding periods, just need to know a dosage!!

Bigg ups!!!

hey mate, thanks alot for the reply that label is alot more comprehensive than the one i've got and it does answer the question about leaf yellowing. I'm gonna take the plunge and tone it down to 1ml/2l as its better to be safe than sorry!!! or even 50/50 it as when they went yellow before they were still chilling under the fluro. cheers heaps im new to this worldwide method of sharing grow info, buts it cool!! and if you or someone else stumbles across a solid answer i would be very grateful!!

bigg ups and keep on smoking brother

cheers, i go straight to switch and used a couple of drops to a small spray bottle (about a litre 700ml) and it worked a treat, coujldnt believe it even! ive also heard some people put it in there tank and feed it through that way. but im not too sure about that. but i was getting rugby balls. just have to watch rot thoroughly!

cheers for the reply!!

I use it in the tank , I found with foliar it would discolor some leaves but it worked no probs , in the tank they seem to trigger into flower quicker stopping vertical growth instantly thats why I wait 5 to 7 days before I add it , I leave it in the tank for the whole week untill next change ,, never had a problem .

Rod

Edited by Roadblock