just noticed that meself..:rolleyes:

dunno bout the oscilating lenco deal

i find that u go threw em pretty consistantly the oscilating fans

usually 4-6 months to the tip,but hey serve there purpose

for 20$ i dont expect too much..maybe the more expensive live longer

im not really prepared to find out..

all the best in the hunt for a new 1

bil

billo mate were talking oscillating fan here relax on tha smoko hehe......does lenco have osc fans?

The industrial fans are same size but blow alot more air with higher wattage. Better IMO.

Take myself to post cause I just bought one. They are better only in some situations.

I'm happy with the purchase. The industrial fan (450mm blade) on setting 1 blows twice as much air as the cheepee (40mm)on setting three. It has no problems reaching plants at the back. Would recommend this fan for those with anything at or over 1.2m x 1.2 in space. Only if you are vegging for longer periods though. A bit to power full for confined areas. I wont ever go back to a cheepie cause they just dont blow enough air for my needs.

Mitre 10 sells them