Flavors

Ha dude ,i've read about trying to flavour your buds on other sites. Some say you can add flavours to your resivour in the last week before harvesting and others say ,in the last few days before harvest ,let your plant dry out heaps so they are just about wilting then add your choice of flavours.Cause the plant is so thirsty it draws up the flavour into your buds. I,ve even read about some bloke growing his girls in carob bean pods so he could get a slight choclate flavoured plant.. If you are going too use liquered flavourings make sure you leave the lid off for a few days before hand as these liquered flavourings have alcohol in them and i'm guessing it would be better for you and your plants..good luck with your experiment.....spaceleaf