dutchmaster gold

Thank you for your enquiry regarding Dutch Master. In answer to your

question , yes Dutch Master Advance was adapted to be used in Coir, however

our new premium product GOLD is specifically designed to be used in hydro

and coir and is even more powerful than Advance! In recent trials GOLD

outperformed leading nutrients, including Canna and our own Advance by a

whopping 20 to 40%!! Try it and I know you will be amazed at the results!

Regards

Steven Berlow

Dutch Master

thats what they said.

have you tryed it on coir

Growing with it in coir/perlite atm am a week off of harvest on my test grow and so far am very impressed

It has done pretty much everything they claim from what i can see with the exception of the acuracy on yeild increase ( which is always overstated imo ), Luke Skywalker did a side by side grow however ran into root issues on both tanks so will be runnign the test again. In this run though he said the DM beat the AN in weight by mabey 10% with a combination of both the gold nutes and the Liquid light gold foliar regime as apose to the claimed 20% - 40 % with the nutes allone ( which i belvie is based off of growers with issues in their current setup who are therefore not yeildin g what they should anyways )

Now I gave the sales pitch a work out on what was slighly off i have to give them credit as to what seemed spot on. The plants responded great to the nutrient and exploded off with new growth in veg. I didn't need to use any additives except for Fulvic acid which I now believe it contains a shitload of anyways so probably not needed , some superthrive and DM silica. I also did the Gold Liquid Light Foliar regime as I was given some to try but thats a different topic :peace:.

In flower I added a few of my organic additives like Fulvic acid , monsta bud and ozi tonic but other than that I just ran the Gold.

when i was in about week 3-4 of flower i decided to see what DM was really on about with claiming to be able to increase the plants ability to handle higher ec levels and Fuck me they where definatly spot on there , I mixed up my tank slightly less than sugested on the bottle and stupidly didn't test the ec for a few days , when i went back though the truncheon was bleaping on the last light meaning it was no longer within range. A check on the plants showed no damage or over fertilisation at all , I left it running at aroudn that level untill week 6 ( pk time ) to just be sure it wasn't an error but kept my eye on them closely and the plants simply loved it . They never showed a single deficiency when i was running it as i normally would and no signs of over fertilisation when i tried to push their limits ( which is why i automaticly assume there has to be some fulvic in the gold ) .

In the end what i found where that they are a great nutrient for newbies, people that are sick of suplimenting their base nutes with lots of additives, or people that really want to push their plants to try and get the absolute most out of them via extra high ec levels ( often your Rockjuice/Superbud crowd lol ) . They are not cheap but i guess thats all how you look at it because if you are spending the money on your base nutes then also your additives often it can come out to allot more than just the price of the DM gold.

If however you have your mix down the way you like it and your not using many additives at all then the price may be something you consider more closely.

Personaly speaking although i loved the results this run and it was fun i won't be continuing using DM gold , however that is simply because it doesn't fit into my own personal perferances and goals , which is to hopefully find a STABLE base organic nutrient that i can then supliment with bio/organic additives. Untill then though i will have to stick with a synthetic type nutrient that i use in low doses just to give me a stable base to work from which is not what DM gold is designed or meant for in a scientific or Price sense.

I didn't need to use any additives except for Fulvic acid which I now believe it contains a shitload of anyways so probably not needed ,

Can you please explain what you meant about Fulvic acid Pure ? ... a shitload of what ? or do you mean the gold nutes contain a shitload of fulvic? and if so how do you know it contains a shitload ? .. even so how much in % would a shitload be ? as im running experiments with Fulvic atm i would be most interested

Thanks

:peace:

I feel it's likely to contain a significant proportion of fulvic as I can't think of anything else that could give such high nutrient uptake without burning. That said, it could be some other fraction of humic or something else entirely, but I dunno really, it just seems the most likely substance they've added. DM have always been a little confusing with their labels and MSDS info so it's hard to confirm really.

I'll second Pures assesment of the Gold nutes, very good stuff. Unfortunately I ended up with phytopthora last grow so got bugger all, but that was a system design and circumstances issue, (plants moved out into wintry conditions and stressed to all buggery during a rental inspection) rather than nutrition. Both tanks ended up with it.

2nd trial DM vs AN is currently underway, hopefully with better results than the last time. :peace: I would generally recommend staying on the lower side with most nutrients, but it would appear that the DM gold at least can be pumped up to very high level before problems will become evident. pH control may be an issue if you overdo it. The best yeild I have got so far (1lb 4 oz) from 1x600w lamp in a 1x1 room was using the gold and liquid light.

Ok thanks Luke an whilst your here can you point out the difference between Fulvic acid and Humic acid ... as i understood they were the same thing .. more or less ? :peace:

lol

They are often confused and or paired together because both parts make up "Humus" ,

Here is a link that describes humus and the parts that make it up a little further Click Me, I used to have a much much better link which i will continue to search for today that went more into the physical differences and charictoristics of the different parts of humus and also went into allot great detail about how well they break down in what conditions

they are defiantly differenr structurally and also preform certian jobs slightly bette , the main differences they have beyond their purpose is how they are best used according to the growing style ,

Humic acid for example is most benificial when it is added to the medium itself at the preparation stage of potting , this is because as a whole the Humic part of humus doesn't break down in water aswell as fulvic acid does. Where humic is best placed in the medium instead of the res , fulvic leaves it up to you to decide , i do both as the coco i use already contains Humus and I also feed with the GT Fulvic acid.

or do you mean the gold nutes contain a shitload of fulvic? and if so how do you know it contains a shitload ? .. even so how much in % would a shitload be ? as im running experiments with Fulvic atm i would be most interested

Thanks

Sorry Frazzel it's basicly an overall conclusion i have come to much the same as luke as it explains it the best, DM are not famous for lettign people know whats in their goods or even for being 100% accurate with it

AFAIK fulvic is the most plant soluble fraction (or distilled portion) of humic acid, which in turn is an extract from concentrated humus (leonardite deposits found with coal).

So humic contains some fulvic, but fulvic is a reduction from humic.

I find humic most useful for helping with pH swinging, although it didn't help my last grow much as it was disease causing the problems not the media/nutrient.