CANNA NUTRIENTS GUIDE ?

HI PPL HOW WE ALL DOING RIGHT WELL PPL I AM LOOKING FOR SOME GUIDE LINES ON THE CANNA NUTRIENTS

AS I HAVE HEARD NOT TO USE THE GUIDE LINES ISSUED BY CANNA IS THIS TRUE ?

IM A BEGINNER SO I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW MUTCH TO USE AND WHAT IM BEST WITH FOR GROWING IN CANNA COCO

AND IN SOIL

WHAT WOULD U SAY THE BEST MESURMINTS TO GO WITH WITH CANNA NUTRIENTS ?

ALSO OPEN TO OPINIONS ON USING OTHER NUTRIENTS ?

CHEERS RIZLA

Just follow the directions on the bottle and add a teaspoon of Epsom salts per 50 litres of mixed nutrients as Canna tend to be magnesium deficient, personally I would use a different brand as in my opinion Canna are no longer the market leader and you can buy better for less.

Typing in all capitals on the net is seen as yelling.

:peace:

Just follow the directions on the bottle and add a teaspoon of Epsom salts per 50 litres of mixed nutrients as Canna tend to be magnesium deficient, personally I would use a different brand as in my opinion Canna are no longer the market leader and you can buy better for less.

Typing in all capitals on the net is seen as yelling.

:peace:

what nutrients would u advise me to buy ????????

sorry about the caps

well i use dutch master.. its half the price.. and a great all round nutrient...

with any nutrients.. regardless of what they say on the bottle.. youll need a PPM tester and a PH rester to get a good idea of what your plants are feeding on.. maximum PPM's would be around the 1800ppm.. minimum would be around 1200ppm.. some where around or inbetween there would be a good start...