Please help my clones!

I took clones last Sunday, so they have been in their cubes for 10 days now. No signs of roots yet. I'm getting worried. I left them a little wet for the first 5 or 6 days. I'm worried they have stem rot. I took the humidity dome off 2 days ago and the plants are surviving without it so I'm guessing its got some roots? The plants are firmly set into the blocks. My question is can I use a solution of h2o2 to kill the rot? Will that fix my problems or am I going to have to cut and cube again. I normally wouldn't care but seeing as my mates dog ate both my mother plants I'm kinda in a bad situation...

if the clones lasted more than an hour without the lid on the clone chamber then chances are they are well rooted into the cubes and are drawing the moisture from there :scratchin: in all seriousness though you need to just chill out and kick back for a few days because most strains take 10-14 days to start poking roots out of the cubes and some can take upto 3 weeks...

bloody stoner pets :D

Thanks for the quick replys. I AM a bit of a worrier :D Yeah bill, they are pushed in deep. There is also small growth that I didn't bother to notice before. I just got a bit worried when I seen the leaves were looking a bit sad. But I suppose sad is better than dead :scratchin: Thanks for putting my mind at ease guys. I would post a pic but I just fucked up my sd-card and all my photos are lost!! YAY!! Now I can worry over this instead of my clones.

Peace.