SA to ban drug equipment possession

Mr Atkinson said the laws were aimed at destroying the profit-making ability of bikie gangs who were known to make or cultivate drugs for sale.

"We want to make it very hard for drug cultivators and manufacturers in South Australia," he told reporters.

"We think they're a pest, they're a nuisance, they're noxious and that we ought to make their lives so unbearable they might even go to another jurisdiction."

well i'm sure the other states would love to deal with South Australia's "drug problems" why dont they put the money into drug rehab centres for seriously addictive substances, or into ops targeting substances like speed and ice and crack and heroin. leave the home grower alone. we're not hurting anyone, and we are definitely not supporting organized crime. derrrr, thats why we grow our own!!!!!!!!!! as for the profit makin abilities of bikie gangs who are known to make or cultivate drugs for sale, yeah you might find the odd bikies plot, but i bet pot is not whats makin them all their cash. bikers are a different breed almost nowdays, different from how they were 10 or 20 years ago when pot maybe did make a big piece of their income. bikers nowdays come from all walks of life, yes even lawyers, magistrates, doctors, professionals, big business owners, small business owners, etc etc etc. drugs would be only a small part of their incomes is what i'm trying to say. a lot of legitimate income around in that scene.

For the life of me I just cannot picture outlaw bikers baking cookies much less selling them...

I suspect that this Atkinson loser has in the past gotten a good beating from some bikers in response

to something stupid he's said or done. There's no doubt in my mind that he is never at a loss for saying stupid things

judging by what I've read.

But, access to lighting and filters could become a problem if this does indeed pass.

I'm sure people will find a way even if it means streetlights go missing. All that will happen is that blackmarket equiptment

will drive up the prices on the street.

Perhaps he can figure out a way to block out the sun and rain as well :D