flowering problems

i am about 4 weeks into the flowering stage and i'm worried i'm doing sumthin wrong

the bud on the crowns or at the top are only about 3-5 cm. since turning the light it has grown

dramatically towards the lights. have had to make heaps of changes to cupboard to get away

from light. the strain is indica i think.

i using 12-12 light hrs and using ducthfest hydro bloom and only mixing to wat is says on the bottle,

have been looking at pics on the net and mine seems to be incredibly slow to sum i've seen for 4 weeks along

any help or recomendations would be greatly appreciated

i am about 4 weeks into the flowering stage and i'm worried i'm doing sumthin wrong

the bud on the crowns or at the top are only about 3-5 cm. since turning the light it has grown

dramatically towards the lights.

Poor overall development can be caused by overwatering, a common newbie pitfall. Another cause if the plants did well for a while but then got sickly could be that the plant is rootbound. Hard to tell without pix.

Bud development isn't linear. At 4wks, I would rather expect minimal bud development. Your description of the bud size at 4 wks sounds relatively reasonable compared to what I normally see in mine. They don't start to really pack on bud weight until wk 6-7.

here are sum pics of a couple top branchs,

one shows how the plant had to be split and pulled to each side.,

the way it sits now over the top of the nutes resivor the roots are hanging

in the nutes. is this bad?

the buds look like they are moving along very slow for 4 weeks, or am i just paranoid

the drip feeder is runnin 24 hrs all the time. is that also over watering.

post-13612-1190677099_thumb.jpgpost-13612-1190677166_thumb.jpgpost-13612-1190677238_thumb.jpg