Nirvana's afghan vs Afghan 1 vs.....?

I've grown afghan (nivanas) and it will always be my favourite strain for smell and taste. I just ordered sensi's Afghan 1 and Ive noticed it has a totaly diferent smell to it. IM not sure of the yield comparrison cause the afghan #1 hasnt finished yet. I,ve only ever chased small yields with nivana'a afghan getting 2 ounces pp max but wouldn mind trying to grow i bigger 1.

Which ones your favorite?

What kind of yields could you pull of these strains?

Does any1 else breed a good afghan?

Cheers

Yea i had a nirvana Afghan once and it was one of teh best , i thought it may have been a freak seeing it was nirvanas yet such a great plant an yeild was brillant over half pound as i recall, vigorous growth which makes me certain it was cross, smoke was great too ... but it looked 50-50 sativa-indica which is not real afghan , but yea it was a ball-tearer ;) i wish i still had it ...

I think you will find the other seedbreeders have a pretty full on indica afghans ;)

you know what they say about nirvana ... everything is fathered by a Skunk ... how true it is i dont know but it wouldnt surprise me ;)

;)

Hi Afghan fans!

I love the Afghan plant and have grown it at least 4 runs. My first run was way back with seeds I got from the SSSC (Super Sativa Seed Club). Oh how I wish I had saved some of that genetics. I'm trying to pin down the year for that but memory is hazy. Mid to late 80s.

Recently I put a damper on my wandering life and decided to grow again. I knew nothing of the current seedbanks and so I ordered from the Amsterdam Marijuana Seed Company. I have no idea where the original genetics came from except probably Afghanistan. Price was fair and when I grew it out, it was just like the Afghan I recall from the past, squat, super wide dark green leaves. A bushy plant with lots of branches and quite smelly but not too bad. Smoke was thick and smooth. I don't recall any particular flavor. It had a strong heavy stone and decent yield. I harvested early...closer to 7 weeks, to get a little less couchlock.

I don't like that company mostly because they're sort of rude people and have no guaranty on germination. I had some Top 44 that wouldn't germ and they basically said tough luck. But the two other strains I bought from them germed nicely and like I said, the Afghan seemed like the real thing.

So that's my Afghan experience...

Dee B)