big buds

It can depend on a lot of things.

The type genetics of the plant.

How it is grown.

Were it is grown.

There are many factors involved that can play a part in how good or bad a plant will do.

Give us a bit of a run down on how you did your last grow and we can give you some hints to make your next grow a better one.

And have a good read of some of the grows ppl have done and it will help give u a better understanding of the diffrent ways that you can grow and ask away and we will try and answer your question...

i had 5 seeds that grew i potted them in pots with a 16cm diameter and about 14cm deep with good quality seed raising soil i planted them on a hill with good sunlight between 8-12 hours of sunlight throughout the summer period and i would watedr them with around 1-200 mlls of water every day or 2 when there had been no rain

it took the plants around 3-4 weeks to grow around 20 cm's high and over the next 2 or so months they grew around another 15 cm's tall and started budding

after this they where eaten by possums (the plants wheren't protected)

what i want to know is how i can get some nice plants i would like to grow plants that are around 1-2 meters tall and that grow around 4-6 ounces on each one

i know all of this is possible so plz help me out guys ;)

Edited by budreal

cool

first of id recomend getting some perlite

along with a quality potting soil..

adding perlite will allow the roots more air

wen growing in soil its best to leave the soil to dry a bit between waterings

i used to soak and let dry for a few days..

an easy way to gauge is to lift the pot before watered and then after

u will soon get a good feel for wen they need a drink..

theres a couple of starters for ya,dont wanna overwhelm ya

all the best

bil

Firstly i would use larger pots for each of the plants in 160mm pots they are not going to get very big before they start to be root bound , If you want very large plants then you want to give them large pots aswell as billo's perlite sugestion it also helps alot to enrich your soil with something like cow manure, bat guano some bloood n bone and or mabey some worm castings before planting giving your ladies plenty of nutrients to feed off of so they charge their way through the veg stage. in veg provided you enrich the soil right they shoudl need no nutrients but obiously watch them to make sure they don't start goign pale or showing other sings of various deficiencies so when you water just use normal ph adjusted water or mabey add something like superthrive to your watering can ( the plants will love ya for it ) , though flower though you will want to suppliment whats in the soil with some flower additives or just a basic rose nutrient at 1/4 - 1/3 strength, come week 6 -7 of flower mabey add some PK 13-14 or a similar product to help em chunkup and fill-out.

Doing all or any of those will hopefully improve what you ended up with last year however the more vases you cover the better your chances of success are

your goal is definatly achievable but a plant that large is gonna want nutrient suplimentation, half decent genetics and ofcourse love and attention like any woman ;)

happy growing ;)

1 :Dig a hole big as you can bout 3ft x3ft for each plant.

2:fill it with the best potting mix and additives you can get there eg: composts and perlite and chook shit and the like.

3: get the best genetics you can afford and thats suitable for your needs

4: water water water, if you can water everyday in summer they will grow into monsters and they will need LOTS of water

5:fertiliser when needed and they will need it when they get a good big size

6:water water water most important thing again in summer not enough means small weak plants.

7: harvest big buds if you done all this right.

Edited by torana2000

Lots of good advice there for you budreal :(

Don't think that you need 2m plants to get big buds, a 2m plant can be spotted from a fair distance, yet one that's tied down to under about 1.5m can be hard to pick until you're literally standing on it. I find big plants also seem to be more susceptible to damage from wind and rain :D

Here's two organic products that helped me grow some fat ones last season, their prices and online-service were great and maybe not as sus as buying from a hydro shop :(

nutri-phos-guano

nutri-kelp-powder

:bow: