ive got spider webs in my buds

;) hey fellows its only four buds ( stems ) many more good one dont woorry il post some more pics after work tom! i think cause i turned them so the others could get light but they suffered with no light which caused them to dry out? fuck yes there is clones 67 that breed is a grower's delight it needs to be reborn and reborn ect cheers for the comments il think about it ;)

Hey,

Yeah this is common for outdoors grows in climates where you have to hold out while the weather is starting to turn to shit. For Indoors grows you can at least control it. Basically the flowers get too wet and start to rot. If indoors you can cut off the moulding flowers and make sure that you have A: enough airflow and B: reduced humidity in your room.

After cutting off the infected moulded flowers make sure that your plants (if possible) are not touching each other. To reduce the humidity try running an LPG heater (this also increases Co2 ;) ) in the room for a few hours per day , ONLY when the lights are on.

Make sure that you have an oscillating fan running 24/7. The problem with mould is that it is a fungus and can spread from one plant to another from touch or from air (i.e. spread from your fans) so it is important to cut off the infected areas if you are wanting to grow your plants for any more time after the mould occurs.

Hope this helps lol