plant leaves not 2 healthy

i have 2 plants still alive, both in same conditins(autopots joined), one is growing well 3rd set of leaves the other 1 has grown 2nd but they now look bit crispy and less green. It has grown slower the nutes were .08 EC 560 ppm. I just upgraded to 1 EC 2day.

they under 100w 6400k fluro. I was gonna putem under 400w hps tommrw but 1 aint lookin so good. They been veg now for about 3 weeks from seed (since they sprouted been 3 weeks).

According to nutes, i should have been on 1.14 ec from week 1 but i came in slowely.

Any advice? Maybe it needs stronger nutes?? One growing very well tho, got me fuked.

no camera......its been vegin for 2 weeks like that, its prolly a weak plant, oh well if it wants it can die.

Its not real bad but its growing real slow compared to tha other 1, its had 1 week just plain water, then 0.4 ec, 0.6 ec .08 and the ph been between 5.7 to 6.1....if it gets worse ill just give it plain water again.

i find jiffy 7s yto be greta for startin seeds

better than rockwool..i actuallly aviod rockwool and seeds

the jiffys have some nutes in em and they imho keep the plant sorted till the roots break the jiffy

usually around the 3rd leaf

i just give em phed water till the 3rd leaf and plant em out

sorry cant say much on rockwool

but maybe the jiffys are the go for ya next run

25c from hydro shop each i think

all the best

bil

got 2 in rockwool 1 inch cubes that ive put in perlite they in 25cm autopots.

Might hand water both just plain water see what happens. One is fine looks nice and green and happy, the other one has gone abit pale and had leaves curl up abit, the 1st two leaves are green but the new growth after that looks not happy, either cant handle nutes or not enuf nutes? They been in temps highest 29c lowest 16c one time and ph has been 5.7-6.1.

im off 2 try just plain ph water on both cause they in same tray.cheers.