Leaves browning on edges

rippa

Hi rippa love ya setup, you must have good presure to fire them sprinkler heads?

How long have you had it at these settings --PPM: 800 EC: 1.6

Looks to me like old nutrient burn damage. The new growth looks healthy its your older leaves that are suffering.

1.6 ec seems to me to be a bit high for the age of the roots (only just touching the bottom)

Maybe you last uped the nuts a bit too much but should be ok from now.

I must go look for more info on your setup. B) How often do you water?

Cheers

Buddy.g

Edited by buddy.g

I've no experience with diagnosing sick plants but looking at WantDaChronic's thread (deficiencies with pics) I would guess at either

1. Overfeeding/burning them a week ago - because the middle of the plant is effected.

2. Over watering - droopyness, unable to convert nutes. Maybe from your sprayers running too heavily or too frequently?

3. Molybdenum - which is only suggested as the written description seems to fit but the pics look different to me.

Is it on all your plants getting that food? Or just one? How has the ph and EC been over the last week or so?

The answers to those q's may shed more light on it.

Best of luck,

Jimbo B)

Hey buddy.. Yeah i have an onga pump working the pressure, not sure of the exact size pressure ect. but the sucka cost about $700 bucks. Been at these settings about a week after i did a refresh of the resi. I water 1 min on / 6 mins off. The picture of the sprinklers is an old picture, the root system is far more advanced than in that pic. I thought nuit burn myself but never had a problem at PPM: 800 /EC: 1.6 beofre.