first time grower..have some Qs

ok, i live in perth australia and it is starting to warm up. i have 3 seedlings that have sprouted and i am eager to plant them. i was thinking of planting all three in 1 pot. im really only suppose to have 1 plant according to my dad. i understand that the plants will prolly be stunted but its all good as i dont want a monster for all my neighbours to see. is this idea going to work? B)

growing from seeds with more than one plant in a pot isnt a good idea say if the healthest plant turns out to be a male and a runt turns out to be a female than you have waisted the space on the male plus the roots will be fighing each other for room just tell your old man you will plant 3 but keep one female when they show there sex