using liquid light on its own?

hey

i had teed up a sample of liquid light and penetrator :peace:

wen i got to the shop they claimed it wasnt sen :peace: t..but here have a big bottle of liquid light :wub:

fair enuff,good of em im grateful and broke..

so ic ant afford the penetrator ...

wats me options to run the liquid light on its own?

i thought i have a couple

1.use dishwashing soap a drop for softening and spreading the LL and water?

or

2 go LL on its own but spray at lights off or 30 mins to lights on?

was hoping some1 had some better suggestions for the application

all suggestions are appreciated

cheers

bil

Yeah mate just use it straight until you can afford a bottle of penetrator ,i've always just used my seaweed foliar with no wetting agents in it but since i started to use DM Folitech Grow and Flower and DM Max-Fx i've been adding penetrator too them .I'd certainly be interested to see how good this Liquid Light is especially at $55 a litre .I was in my local store the other day actually bitching to the prick about those free samples .I said to him if you think i'm paying $55 for that you must be on fucking drugs or something .Wheres my freebie oh sorry already gave all of them out ,well fuck him .The cunt spent a year on me getting me to switch over too DM products ,fuck head salesman i'll tell you .So next time i'll buy nutes i'll switch back over to Canna just to pissed the cunt off .I know for a fact there is much more profit to him on DM products . So Bil lets us know how the LL works for you ,i'd rather listern to your honest opinion then some fucking fact sheet put out by the company selling the product .Cheers Ozdaz