Had a terrible experience with advanced nutes....

I have been having crazy high PH levels and problems in my res and thought for the longest time that it was my water. I had my water tested etc, and it turned out to be pretty good water. That confused me even more. Then my local hydro store guy tells me advanced nutrients recalled some of its products including the one i was using - Monkey Juice! I checked out my monkey juice and The Bloom A smelled like puke, and had chunks in it. The Grow B (i think) smelled nasty also and had some solid stuff in it looking like mold puss pockets. NASTY!

So needless to say, they replaced my nutes and i went with Optimum brand.

http://www.optimum-hydroponix.com/english/...hydroponix.html

anyone had any experience with this nute? Or has anyone heard of such things happening to advanced products?

no

never had any dramas with advanced nutes

actually have some bottles over 2 yrs old that are still good

i used to use optimimum about 5 yrs ago

found it a good all round nute

but wen i went to get more yrs ago

suddenly the opinion was it was shite..B)

i never had any dramas with it and itll do u well for perlite imho

all the best

bil

I just finished a bottle of Bloom A that ended up with chunks in it. I just shook it and used it - didn't seem to do anything though.

I'm finding them fantastic nutes and additives - I have excellent PH control 5.6 - 6.0 always. The res even mixes to 5.7 without any ph adjuster.

Probably just bad luck - hope the Op works well for ya,

Jimbo B)