Flight of the Conchords

Tarnicus

A mate of mine just mentioned Flight of the Conchords and introduced me to them via this clip, which is an amusing intro into their work. Here's a clip from their TV show called 'If You're Into It':

If You're Into It

But by far my favourite is their David Bowie medley. Anyone who has ever loved Bowie's music or appreciate's a few acid jokes should enjoy this live performance.

I have watched about 10 clips now and am hooked. Here's a few more direct links:

She's So Hot...BOOM!

Business Time

The Humans Are Dead

I thought the TV show was called Flight of the Conchords? Its a very very funny show and well worth getting. What are the site rules here on Bittorrent?

I dont think we are allowed to post torrents on this site, copyright issues and all ;) im not sure if linking to websites that list torrents is against the rules though, but you should wait for pure or oz to confirm that though before posting anything up ;)

Sounds fair enought to me, I'm sure anyone who uses bit torrent knows where to look ;)

And if they don't, then a few words thrown about like Torrentspy, Demonoid and EZTV will help ;)

I can suggest anyone who likes the band to look for the radio show they did in England as well as the TV show. It is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

Thanks for mentioning that. I've seen the torrent for it but haven't downloaded it yet.

I've watched half of the TV show (and yup it is also called Flight of the Conchords) and love it ;) It's a shame I didn't know about them when they were touring Oz, as I'd love to see them live and ripped ;)