Flowering outdoors

Hey chiefs. got a few plants growing outdoors in pots and i don't really want to have to wait till easter to harvest, and i don't really want them growing 6 feet tall. Can I just move them indoors to reduce their photoperiod and induce flowering? If i can how many hours of sunlight would i need to cut it back to? Cheers.

yep stick them under a hps or mh and give them 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark and they should head up no problems, other wise if you want to keep using the sun cut the hours of sun back to 12-10 hours a day and they should start to flower, just make sure you keep them in the 12 hours cycle when the days start to get longer again as they may revert from flower back to growth if the days get to long on them again.

Cheers man. I was also wondering, since i only have a few plants if any of them turned out males i would probably just harvest them aswell. will the buds on the males be harvestable before they release their pollen or will i have to get rid of the males before i can get any buds off them. thanks.