have some questions

Hi, i was just wondering what would be a good planting time this year, in the south of aus if that makes any difference, i was thinking halfway through october but I'm not sure that is right.

Also, i am lookin to order a outdoor strain of planetskunk, what is a good choice ? (i have budget of 50$)

anyway thanx

Heya Kord lol I reckon mid-October would be a good time to plant ... as for strains maybe something like Celtic Berry by Celtic Stone, or Aurora B by Flying Dutchmen , or Sensi's Skunk #1 im sure you would be extra happy with any of them as they are proven quality from which ive seen / heard no complaints

best o luck :whistle:

Heya Kord lol I reckon mid-October would be a good time to plant ... as for strains maybe something like Celtic Berry by Celtic Stone, or Aurora B by Flying Dutchmen , or Sensi's Skunk #1 im sure you would be extra happy with any of them as they are proven quality from which ive seen / heard no complaints

best o luck :whistle:

hey man :peace: yeah i was planning on getting one of the Celtic strains just not sure what one, have you had any experience with PS? from what i've read here they seem pretty good. lol

Yea Planetskunk have always delivered for me and most others but keep in mind there is a 5% chance of customs snagging the seeds, but hey thats a chance you gotta take if you want good genetics .... whatever you do please get the seeds sent to a "safe address" where there is no growing done and not cannabis related

lol

Yea Planetskunk have always delivered for me and most others but keep in mind there is a 5% chance of customs snagging the seeds, but hey thats a chance you gotta take if you want good genetics .... whatever you do please get the seeds sent to a "safe address" where there is no growing done and not cannabis related

lol

yeah i was thinking of just getting it sent to a house down the road (the people are away on holiday i think) because i don't want it sent to my house. how long it usually take for it to get to you?

Yea ive heard of some folks getting them in 7 days , but mine have been 14- 16 - 20 days though im in the bush , so if your in a capital city it maybe quicker ... :whistle:

:peace:

yeah, i think I'll go with one of the Celtic strains they all look pretty good not sure whether to pick big stone, celtic berry or celtic cross lol i spose any of the three would be alrite lol