WEIGHT LOSS CANNIBUS AND OTHER ISSUES

Cronic_la_jar_jar

Question

3 answers to this question

Guest Urbanhog

This is only based on my readings I have been digging on the internet.... they are only my opinions:

1. Hyperactivity - Smoke some indicas or indica crosses, as some Sativa strains can be pretty uplifting, dunno if it will make you more hypo... an cousin of mine in Tassie loves pot, no matter what strain, seems she's always happy, mellow and cheerful. Eat some cookies/cake/foods laced with weed to calm you down like hell. :P

2. Heart problems, I suggest dont smoke much at all, try to eat pot instead of smoking, as smoking can increase blood pressure in some cases, and makes the heart work harder?

3. Bone Cancer.... either smoke some sativas if feeling depressed, down, sativas will keep you in better spirits. Indicas great if pain gets too painful and have sleeping problems, also cookies are great sleeping aids... you get get so glued to bed or the couch.

4. Learning diffculities? mmm maybe dont use pot at all when trying to learn something.... it can impair user's attention in most cases.

thats just my opinion.

Cheers,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif