White Heaven seeding...

You always grow such pretty flowers SS!

Have you tried taking the picture holding a magnifying glass in front of the lens?

Macro lenses are a pain you have to use a tripod because breathing blurs the pic.

I believe you're right about different phenos being in the same seed pack it's happened to me.

Thanks for such a great read! It's a keeper for sure.

Hey ss what is the flowering time with these girls.

And when starting from seed what is the soonest u can turn them to 12/12.

All going well i should have some of the white heven seeds by end of the week and will throw say 12 in and grow big enough to sex keep the best 2-3 girls and cull the rest as soon as they are sexed they will go under a 400w hps into 12/12...

yeah Gran.. ive tried that.. but you need a really steady hand.. and while hands are as steady as a rock.. the slightest movement when taking such shots just blurs.. so i think i need a tripod.. yeah.. F1 seeds will spit 3 phenos at the very least.. my understanding.. an F1 seed is made when you cross to Pure/Stable strains.. resulting in 3 phenos.. one of the mum.. one of the dad and one of the cross... hopefully this seeding should result in a stable seed stock.. as the seeds all came from the same clones.. and when crossing with a male from those same seeds.. from the same clones.. the genetics should be the same.. so they should be 100% stable.. still needs some testing.. but im pretty confident .. as i have done this before with various other strains..

thankz Ozzie.. flowering time is around 8 weeks... i think it could go 9.. but 8 they look good.. and a little less of a couchlock stone... id wait until theyve sexed before flowering.. just to be sure... most seedlings will sex by around 6-8 weeks... post ya pics up in the thread for others to see.. all tho.. a grow diary would be way better... :bongon:

thanks everyone... :thumbsup:

hey ss

i've been searching for the origins of the white heaven and have found the source.....some of your seeds ended up in my butter drawer in the fridge...i was looking for some variety in my clone rotation and decided to try your white heaven and some celtic hash.....i have 4 cracked wh seeds in the soil and one has already popped the surface.....looking forward to having this be part of my closet grow and clone rotation....thought you may want to know if this turns out well that your strain will be alive and well on the west coast of the states....added a sprout pic for you

post-13210-1204748207_thumb.jpg

yeah most strains will spit male flowers when its been cloned to death... well various reasons really.. id say this was from being cloned to death..:P...

any ways.. a lot more pics tonight.. the buds are starting to form.. end of week 5.. the seeds are starting to form too.. and its riddled with them... B) cant wait.. only a few more weeks to go..

did some one mention pics.. :P

Is there any reason I cant see pics?