epsom salts,canna coco nutes,coco perlite..hhhmmmm

hey guys

title says it all

i have never needed to use eppys before

i am now using recycled medium and notice some def starting

i use canna nutes canna coco for vege

my medium is recycled coco and perlite with added new canna and other brands and fresh perlite

i use bio bugs aswell

i was thinking that adding directly to me nute tank will only fuck with the groove

of the highly expensive canna coco nutes so i dont wanna do that

that leafs me the option f foliar feeding

i like to foliar feed and tbh have been lazy of late

also never done a eppy specific foliar feed..

so can i mix some eppys up and add em to me nitrozym mix i spray?

or

can i mix eppys on there own and spray on there pat??

also wats the correct dosage of epsom salts

i think i havent had to use em due to me using tap water

i let it sit 24hrs minimum normally but am guilty of going from tap to plant lately

would that have an effect on me girls in vege??

thanks in advance guys,ya help is greatly appreciated

bil

epsom salts are used to correct magnesium deficiencies, but those coco nutes should have had extra magnesium in them because coco absorbs some of magnesium from the nutrients :toke: imo the recycled coco wont have anything to do with the issue unless you forgot to throughly flush before using it so my advice would be to give each plant a very good flush, give them a batch of nutes and then give them a bit of a folair feed with your nitrozym and epsom salts...personally i wouldnt mix the 2, but they'll mix on the plant anyway so i would just use a reduced dose to minimize any side effects should they occur :(

I used Canna A+B for my grow in coco, and I found I had problems unless I added a little under a teaspoon on Epson salts per 10L or so. Just something I found with canna A+B. I am going to try Canna Coco nutes soon.

you had problems because you were using the wrong nutes, coco absorbs magnesium and calcium so the plants dont get nearly enough unless you use a coco specific nutrient :wacko:

you had problems because you were using the wrong nutes, coco absorbs magnesium and calcium so the plants dont get nearly enough unless you use a coco specific nutrient :blink:

I've just ordered 10 liters of cana vega A+B for use with coco because the fella at a pretty large hydro shop in Adelaide said it's what I should use. I asked him about using it for coco and he said it would be no probs. He rekons they wont veg as fast using canna coco and I'll get short stumpy plants. Im still currently using canna coco A+B and without any probs. So i was looking foward to using this for faster and better veg but your saying I'll have deficiencys with it. Dont want to waste it but. ;)