cheating the hangman vapourizer

Yeah I have one of those - really nice guy that Wade, very good seller - you can trust him.

I tend to go along with Frazzle on this as the vape appears to work but I wasn't impressed with the results.

I can't compare it to any other models as I haven't tried any others.

I found that I use as much if not more weed in it despite the claims. And it does take a while to heat up but maybe that's normal.

It comes completely apart so you can rescue your lost weed that falls down the side and is mailed discreetly.

That's about all I can say...

Jimbo :)

Thanks for the opinion jimbo

I did make a homemade jobbie on the W/end and well it did get me a bit more intrested in vapourizing.

That is until the plastic hose i was using as a hooker rubbed against the light bulb. Me bein already off my tits didnt relize straight away a copped a lung full of some nasty nasty fumes :)

certainly was a blonde moment.

Book i will be getting 4sure though.

Mr White

hey there mr white

i have one of these and yes have done a review in the propagander section

they are a good unit but imho they aint that good for weed i have used a few vapes now and have had better results with other types

but if you are looking for a good unit to use for vaping hash then this is the one you want

i still get a good vape out of when using weed but just dont give ya the kick like say the fancy vape or the vapour star which are both for sale in the OSA headshop

personaly i have just got my vapourstar and cant stop using it the best thing about it is it will fit any ordinary bong or pipe so its very versatile and very easy to use

works very similar to a vapourgenie which is another great vape as well but the vapourstar is cheaper and as i said fits into the bong your already using and can be used with water or without

hope this helps

cheerz