asprin t

mix asprin in water give to female plant approx half way through flowering cycle male pollen will start growing on plant same as hermaphrodite only all the pollen contains only x crhomosones therefore any seeds that may form are genetically female seeds prone to hermaphrodites when grown indoors no problem with self pollination growing outdoors in southeast tas to solve any hermaphrodite problems indoor soak all seeds in seed soak should have no problems like to hear from anyone who may have heard or tried this technique

i think if asprin could change the chromosomes in living things it wouldnt be so widely available, but i could be wrong lol

in any case messing with the genetics like that makes for dodgy breeding practices as future generations can become totally unpredictable, eg. you could turn a really nice strain that gives a 50/50 ratio of males to females and then make it go 100% male dominated hermies, you could make completely retarded looking mutant plants, etc. imo breeding should be done between males and females only, breeding a female to itself, one female to another, using a slightly hermie female for pollen, etc. will only lead to problems :D

dont do it

id listen to wat wdc said

retaining genetics is the game

fucking with the chromosones is only gunna end up in disappointment

thats if the mighty asprin is ac\tually capable of doin wat u claim

i think of it like this..i like to root the opposite sex

my plants havent told me they are into weird shit

so they can root ,but only with the opposite sex

a female showing male tendancies is not a real good inclusion into a gene pool inmho

i actually like to kill these freaks.....not that im a breeder but

i have always adopted commonsense to me pollen chucking..

all the best

bil