Clones growing seeds

Hi all,

I hoping someone can help me with some experience on this problem ....

I cut my clones from flowering plants ... these 'mother' girls were all making seeds and have now been cropped .. the problem I have is that it seems all my clones have jumped right into making seeds again and I can't understand it .... they started making seeds almost immediately ... the question I have is ... do clones taken from plants that were seeded, automatically go into seeding when they are put into flower? I vegged all the clones for weeks before turning them to flower and it all looked fine until about 10 days ago when I noticed seed pods all over the place. Not only are there lots of seeds, it seems that the tops of each plant are making a few really huge, stand out and be noticed mega seeds .... at least 3-4 times as big as all the others ....so this may be the price I'm paying for starting out with what were sold to me as 'feminized seeds' ? just not sure..... and I'm not really into waiting for another batch of fully seeded buds :wave:

There have been no males in my grow and there is no trace of pollen pods anywhere on the plants, so I'm pretty sure it wasnt a hermie type problem .... and I'm stuiffed if I can work out how this happened ... anyone out there that can offer a bit of advice ? it would be really appreciated.

B)

Heya Musha ... Yea well it really boils down to where is the pollen coming from ? i mean it cant happen without pollen can it ?

its not floating around from the previous seedmaking is it ... that would prolly all be sterile by now anyway ... i reckon theres some hermie genes there somewhere and ive always been sus on femminised seeds too ... no i dont know itsa mystery ... :wave:

B)

thanks Fraz .. really depressing .. just can't figure it .... no sign at all of any pollen pods so I'm stuffed if I know.. good news is that this morning I found one of the seedy beetchez currently flowering is seed free :D so I'm planning to take a few cuts later on with a view to having one last try to get Sins buds from this GodBud .... it looks like I will be able to grab at least 5 good cuttings without doing too much damage to the plant overall so hopefully I will get at least a few rooted and I'll keep one as a Mum, flower the rest ...

thanks again for the input ....

lol