Anyone from the Sunshine Coast?

Hi there Wired_up_wrong i have done a lil edit on your profile and taken out your mobile number and the email address, info like that for everyone to see isent a good idear.

If ppl want to contact you they can drop you a pm and then if you think u would like to contact that person then you can give out those details if you wish...

Thank you kindly for removing those details for me..... I can't even remember including them in my profile B) - I know I did - it was just so long ago now (and I'm sure I must have been bent at the time) B) . Also I am unable to access my profile at this point.

It's actually nice to know that people here are looking out for you. I really do appreciate it.

B) :wave:

Hi there,

Looking to meet up with some fellow cactus/pot/mushroom/other ethnobotanicals fiends in the Sunshine Coast area - male or female. A trip buddy I guess..... no psychopaths please - only people I can feel safe tripping with.

Well you can trust me to trip off your nut... but can I trust you?

After all you are a friend of Dave's??

You been out picking lately? High humidity last week should have seen some Gold tops come up?

hey Wired up Wrong, nice to see a young Lady pursuing Independant thought with cactus etc , im also on the suuny coast, & just starting the journey of growing lophophora williamsii, long time MJ user, only vaping or eating it these day's but, it's a "Slavery thing" im also just starting in the DMT direction too, Hope we can chat, im feeling finding locals with like minds wont be that easy, so it's nice to see you @ it