Nimbin man brings marijuana plant to court

What i'm referring to is that Qld legislation naming cannabis sativa as a dangerous drug. If people need to be prosecuted for possession of cannabis, the law should refer to it as it's real name, and not give it a fancy title of "dangerous drug".

Its unfair that cannabis plants are illegal to grow because other dangerous plants are legal to grow? By making this argument you are agreeing that harvested cannabis is dangerous

If you look at it properly. the laws as they stand are contradicting itself, not me. What i pointed out that cannabis is relatively harmless compared to aspirin. For example, people have known to die using aspirin, compared to no recorded deaths of anyone overdosing with cannabis.

yeah no kidding, he couldnt even afford a pair of shoes :applause:

hahahahaha

After a short adjournment late this afternoon Till declared he could no longer answer questions from the prosecution as his brain was "fried" and had turned to "mush" due to a headache.

Asked by Mr Sarra how he usually treated headaches, Till replied:"To be honest, I usually take cannabis."

Haha that's the way mate!

This guy knows what he's talking about! :)

Even though the outcome is as clear as day...this fellow rocks and should be supported and congratulated by everyone who has ever used cannabis for medicinal purposes.

He has big old balls to do something like that and deserves respect and a free toke for having the courage to put his (and many others) argument on display for the world to see.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that judge thinks this case is a load of crap and a waste of his time and the courts.

May even have been adjourned to let the media coverage die away, so that a non-custodial sentence can be handed down without scrutiny.

Take a bow Pete for having the guts that most of us would never acquire.

Jimbo :applause:

I admire the guy for doing it..we want MJ prohibition changed and this guy denying the validity of the law(and thus getting hurt /punished) will help our cause.

I wouldnt do it mesself...my objective if I went to court would be to use the 'big lie technique' so as to go under the radar and get miminumly hurt by the 'governemt'....having a plan in case i get busted by the bacon boys will help me reduce paranoia/fear prior to this possible reality manifesting...

...kudos to anyone who has the courage to speak their truth. :applause: