"pull bowls"

im looking to buy a nice glass on glass bong online but the site that i want to buy from sells all its bongs with a "glass on glass pull bowl" instead of a carb. anyone know how these work? as far as i know all it means is the bowl slides out of the stem allowing more air in... but wouldnt this be a bit of a hassle compared to simply removing your finger off a shottie hole? if anyones smoked a bong like this plz let us know how it is.

I use them and wouldn't go back to a carb. When you pull the cone to clear the air come through from the bottom of the tube rather then the carb hole which depending on the bong could be halfway up the tube, only clearing the smoke above the point of the carb hole and leaving dead smoke below it, this can't happen with a slider. The other advantage is the downstem is a larger diameter than the carb hole so air can be let in faster allowing a quicker clearing of the tube.

I tried one in Cali and one warning though, be very careful tapping the cone as the stems are fragile.

It is a much cleaner hit. The trick is to fill the bong with the amount you think ur lungs can handle, then exhale and pull the cone while pulling in the smoke at the same time. For me it was like learning to play the Dig... I'm such a spazzz

Hey duudee!

Man i love those bongs i tried one once and I absolutely loved it.

I was just wondering where are you gettin them from? And if any of u guys know if i live in Brissy (QLD) if i can order bongs online from international shops?????

I know that i can actually buy bongs online outside QLD and no probs but i have no idea what the policy is with ordering from outside OZ.

thank you!!!

and go for the slider!!!

PEACE!