Has any one heard of ROOR bongs?

Cant convert to euro how do i do that?

There are many currency conversion sites available.

This one xe.com is pretty straightforward.

For example, it produced the following:

Live rates at 2007.08.18 14:04:16 UTC

50.00 EUR = 85.1337 AUD

Euro Australia Dollars

Havent heard of those bongs though, you made me curious now, I'm going to ask google.

Yea there the ones Noddy. Why are they so expensive? Whats so good about them compared to the ones in os shop?

They are very artistic. (easy on the eye).

More and more peps are heading down the vapour path. These are about the same price as a good vap are they not?

Maybe theres something special about them i cant see.

The only positive about them is that if you break it you can repair it yourself or so they claim.

Always lookin for something to waste my money on. (but this is a bit out of my leauge)

Buddy,g.

While in Cali I had the chance to handle a few Roor pieces and I wasn't impressed at all except by the prices! There was a tiny tiny jar that had the logo on it and that was $30! It would hold maybe an 8th? If that. Don't waste the cash they're just glass and if you break the stem off the bowl you will have to wait to replace it. The Roor bowls have thicker shorter stems so you can't just replace it with any but have to get it from roor dealers. I watched my brother snap off 2 of them just while I was there! He needs to not tap so hard when cleaning the bowl...

While in Cali I had the chance to handle a few Roor pieces and I wasn't impressed at all except by the prices! There was a tiny tiny jar that had the logo on it and that was $30! It would hold maybe an 8th? If that. Don't waste the cash they're just glass and if you break the stem off the bowl you will have to wait to replace it. The Roor bowls have thicker shorter stems so you can't just replace it with any but have to get it from roor dealers. I watched my brother snap off 2 of them just while I was there! He needs to not tap so hard when cleaning the bowl...

There are 2 types of RooR, there's the US RooR (the one you handles made by dementia sp? in California) then there's RooR Germany who are the original RooR , the US ones are made under licence. Unfortunately the US ones aren't as well made and the quality control isn't as tight as the German ones though they get a little fancier with things like peculators.

A German made RooR is without a doubt the finest quality bong you can buy and they have accessories that both make the smoking experience more enjoyable and healthier (diffusers and carbon filters) but they are overpriced, it's up to the individual to decide if they can afford it, there's nothing around here to spend cash on and I can afford it so I buy them and other paraphernalia that 15 years ago I wouldn't even consider.

hey there

i have looked into these pipes for long time back when i used to smoke bongs

and from what i can make out is that if you were living over in germany and earning the euro $ then one of these baby's would definatly be a great investment but unfortunatly there aint many of us that earn euro's and the shipping plus the $ conversion in my eyes just make these pipes wayyyyyyy over priced even though they are the best on the market

if you want something cool and slightly artistic get yaself a vapour genie they made from mostly wood and look pretty bloody cool not to mention being a vape its alot better for ya lungs

the other option is the vaporstar which is pretty much the same as the vaporgenie but can be attached to any bong and is sold right here in the head shop

cheerz

hey there

i have looked into these pipes for long time back when i used to smoke bongs

and from what i can make out is that if you were living over in germany and earning the euro $ then one of these baby's would definatly be a great investment but unfortunatly there aint many of us that earn euro's and the shipping plus the $ conversion in my eyes just make these pipes wayyyyyyy over priced even though they are the best on the market

if you want something cool and slightly artistic get yaself a vapour genie they made from mostly wood and look pretty bloody cool not to mention being a vape its alot better for ya lungs

the other option is the vaporstar which is pretty much the same as the vaporgenie but can be attached to any bong and is sold right here in the head shop

cheerz

Hi Stoney, As i said in another thread i have just purchased a vaporgenie and look forward to trying it.

The ROOR bong do look good though. Maybe one day when i win the loto i will buy us all one.

Buddy.g